Legal Counsel – Regulatory
LAW Absolute has partnered with one of the UK’s leading insurance companies who are seeking a Legal Counsel to join them on a permanent basis
Your responsibilities in this role will include (but won’t be limited to):
- Drafting and negotiating a variety of insurance contracts including major TOBAs with underwriters
- Supporting senior members of the team on major projects and transactions
- Drafting and advising on Policy Wording
- Supporting with business customer and supplier agreements
- Must be a UK qualified Solicitor (or equivalent qualification)
- Must have in-house insurance experience (a secondment will be adequate)
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.