Family Law Solicitor
1 day left
- Contract type
Family Law Solicitor – East Sussex
My client is seeking a self-motivated individual for a position with a highly regarded Family Law specialist firm, which is part of a rapidly expanding company that is acquiring legal firms across the UK. Working in the Battle office, the successful candidate's role will require him/her to handle his/her own caseload of clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with their numerous offices to manage new and existing clients.
- To provide legal advice to clients on all matters concerned with family law.
- To assist in the development of the Family Law Department.
- To liaise with the Marketing Manager regarding the marketing of the Family Law Department generally and any marketing strategy that may be required.
- Identify and develop potential client relationships.
The requirements are:
- You must be well spoken and presentable.
- Must be able to handle own caseload of clients with minimal supervision.
- It would be advantageous to have a working knowledge of DPS Software and/or Microsoft Outlook.
- Be willing to learn our cloud-based Case Management System and digital dictation software.
- Have good organisational skills with an ability to prioritise your own and secretary’s workload.
- Have excellent time management skills.
- Be able to parachute into new projects and see them to completion.
- You must have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Location: Battle
- Salary: DOE
- Job Type: Permanent
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday (full-time)
- Reference: RM136
Apply for Family Law Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly