Corporate Tax Lawyer
This rare opportunity has arisen to join this Tier 1 team at a Legal 500 practice, which deals with London work in the vibrant heart of Bristol.
The firm is one of the best nationally and well-established practices, and deals with a client base that most London firms would be envious of.
The firm is one of the most Nationally recognised choices outside London, and has a client base to rival most City firms. Renowned for excellent client testimonials and establishing deep relationships, this firm stands out in the Bristol market. They have invested heavily in their office and infrastructure, and the result is a modern practise which overlooks the river with tremendous views of the cities skyline.
The firm creates an enjoyable atmosphere for their staff and has that translate into positive experiences for its clients.
Culture is of utmost importance to them and they seriously look after their employees.
This culture is epitomised by the partners and cascades through every team member and department.
They deal with International and Domestic clients which allows for exposure to a unique and varied caseload. For "go getters", the sky is the limit; the firm will provide distinctive high quality continuous development training and give its staff the opportunity to organically grow within the practise.
This collegiate atmosphere and excellent reputation makes it incredibly desirable for people looking to establish a rewarding career.
The firm is looking for Corporate Tax Lawyer 3+ years PQE to join a Tier 1 department which is one of the most well-recognised outside of London, Legal 500, and Chambers rated.
Within this department there are 2 Partners, 1 Senior Associate, 2 Associates and a Trainee Solicitor.
The team benefits from strong specialist support from other departments. They have significant international reach, although the majority of the work is Domestic.
The caseload matters will include;
- Corporate finance support
- Structuring acquisition and disposals
- Advising on corporate reconstruction and group arrangements
- Investigations and enquiries
- Structuring property transactions for landowners, funds and end users
- Asset finance support
- Employee related tax advice
- Advice to minimise shareholder tax
- EIS, SEIS VCT and corporate venturing advice
- Partnership tax
- Environmental taxes
- Tax advice to owner-managed businesses
- Tax-related litigation
Often cases you will work on can have an international flavour.
- 3+ years PQE with experience in Corporate Tax.
- Experience of business development will be to advantage
- Excellent communication skills and an eye for detail are essential
- You should work within a team
- You will deal with an excellent quality of work
- Salary is above market rate depending on your level of experience, plus an exceptional bonus structure and benefits package
This is an excellent opportunity for a Corporate Tax Solicitor 3+ years PQE to join this highly regarded, established yet still flourishing, modern firm in Bristol, Somerset.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.