Senior Private Client Solicitor
This is an excellent Senior Private Client Solicitor opportunity within entrepreneurial, forward-thinking, dynamic practice based in the City. With this role comes very strong Head of department and Partnership prospects.
This firm is based in the heart of the legal district in the City of London. They have just celebrated their 30th anniversary; they were set up by a single lawyer and grown into one of London's most well-known medium-sized law firms, they now employ just over 70 staff. They have an unprecedented staff retention rate; you will find a relaxed and friendly practice where staff enjoy coming into work and enjoy much more in the way of flexibility. They invest heavily into their workforce and can offer much more in the way of prospects than most other firms of similar size. They punch well above their weight with the size of their transactions. They have a dynamic, forward thinking and entrepreneurial team, they have recently won a substantial number of new client wins increasing work flow.
The practice is looking to recruit a new Senior Private Client Solicitor to join their flourishing City office.
You will take over a caseload from the Head of Department who is retiring. You will oversee a very competent junior fee earner, and will work with the Managing Partner to further grow the department, you will have a full caseload from day one, of good quality work. This role comes with lots of autonomy to make it your own. The caseload will include some very good quality Contentious Trusts and Probate work, as well as dealing with non-contentious matters often for HNW individuals, this includes; Wills, Trusts, Estates, Probates and Lasting powers of attorney.
This role comes would be an excellent move for someone looking for a step up in terms of responsibility striving for Partnership, or perhaps a candidate looking for a lateral move.
- You will be a Private Client Solicitor with at least five years PQE (there is no upper limit in terms of the amount of experience)
- Ideally you should have some Contentious Probate experience, although this is not essential
- Experience of management and mentoring will be to advantage, but again it is not essential
- You should have a good Billings history and have a track record of introducing or developing existing clients
- Experience of managing a team is essential
- Salary is negotiable depending on your background, although up to £70k. There is also a very lucrative bonus structure on offer.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Private Client Solicitor to join a dynamic, growing practice in the heart of the City.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation