LAW Absolute is working in partnership with an online retailer in their search for a Legal Counsel for a period of 3 months.
The role will be reporting directly to the General Counsel and will be responsible for a wide variety of commercial, IP and retail related contracts.
This is a great opportunity to work within an exciting, cutting-edge business with a creative and innovative vision.
- Working on a wide variety of in house responsibilities including customer, consumer, brand and supplier related matters
- Advising the wider business on areas of law including IP and data protection
- Working on a broad range of corporate, commercial and regulatory matters
- Liaising with a number of external stakeholders and external counsel
- Excellent experience of consumer, marketing, IP and data protection law
- Previous experience working in house
- Experience working across retail and e-commerce will be advantageous
- Available to start on short notice
If your experience aligns with the above profile and you would like to be considered please send your CV to Josh Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.