Legal 500 rated law firm in Durham require an experienced Litigator to strengthen their reputable Litigation department.
You will handle your own caseload of general civil and commercial litigation matters, including: trusts and probate disputes, property litigation, professional negligence and commercial disputes. This is a fantastic opportunity not only to join a friendly, modern and award-winning law firm, but to work within a nationally recognised specialist practice and learn from a team of dedicated and driven individuals.
You will need:
- Minimum 3 years PQE as a Solicitor or Legal Executive handling own caseload of a broad range of civil and commercial litigation matters
- Experience of and enthusiasm for business development
- Excellent client care skills
- Strong IT and numerical skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- A full clean driving licence
Competitive benefits package, including bonus scheme, pension, 25 days holidays plus bank holidays and Christmas closure.