One of Yorkshire’s leading law firms, based in Leeds, require an additional Conveyancing Assistant to join the team. They provide vvolume conveyancing services to the leading businesses in the lending, estate agency and house-building industries.
You will provide administrative support and assistance to a team of Conveyancing Fee Earners, to enable them to process a high volume caseload of sale and purchase transactions.
Key duties are likely to include liaising effectively and appropriately with the client and introducer, applying for searches as well as dealing with routine correspondence and communications on each file. You will also support with preparation of contracts and other documents as well as completing general administrative duties.
You will need:
- A minimum of 12 months experience working as a conveyancing assistant and the ability to work in a busy and demanding environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- An organised and professional approach to work.
- The ability to ensure that processes and procedures are followed accurately and achieved in strict timescales.
- A strong commitment to client care, and providing a friendly and helpful service.
- To be a strong team player
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work.
Competitive salary package including contributory pension, life assurance, healthcare plan, enhanced maternity and paternity benefits, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays increasing with service.