Commercial Property Solicitor
Are you a Commercial Property Solicitor looking for the next step in your career at a firm that can give you the training and support to exceed your own personal expectations?
This firm prides themselves on being friendly and approachable. They are passionate about providing legal solutions that are intelligent, efficient and clear and are looking for someone to join in their success.
The firm require an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor with ideally 2+ PQE to join the team at their Bristol office.
Working closely with the head of department, you'll be involved in all aspects of commercial conveyancing, including sales and purchases of properties and businesses, mortgaging and re-financing as well as landlord and tenant matters.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to help shape the department and be an integral part of growing the firm's capability in this area.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a client-focused approach, possess excellent IT and literacy skills as well as being extremely well organised.
You will have a proven track-record of attention to detail, and be capable of prioritising and working well under pressure.
You will be a Commercial Property Solicitor with at least 2 years PQE (there is no upper limit on the amount of PQE)
- You must be able to demonstrate strong technical skills and preferably
- You should be enthusiastic and professional
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- This role comes with excellent prospects for progression
- Salary is negotiable dependent on PQE
- Personal pension plan - matched contribution of 4.5%
- Death in service benefit of 4x salary
- Discretionary profit + performance-related bonus
- Discounted legal services
- Flexible working arrangements
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loans + Cycle to Work scheme
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Commercial Property Solicitor or FCILEx with 2 or more years' PQE to join a growing team at a highly regarded Bristol firm.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation