Residential Property Solicitor / Legal Executive
Are you an experienced Property Solicitor/Licensed Conveyancer interested in an exciting opportunity to join a leading firm that deals with a high calibre of work and has a fantastic reputation as such?
Delivering exceptional client service has enabled the firm to expand rapidly in recent times, notably establishing a Bristol office which has seen strong growth, and so has their Taunton location.
Under the leadership of the managing partner the firm continues to invest in people and technology to ensure value and quality, focused on helping clients to achieve their strategic objectives. The firm strategy is focused on organic growth which is paying dividends and targeted talent acquisition has seen them attract recruits from national, City and international firms.
Their growing client base comprises of regional, national and international businesses and public sector organisations. The firm is truly committed to strengthening relationships with local communities and actively engages in corporate social projects from conventional fund raising, to support for the long term unemployed.
The firm's turnover growth has been impressive, with considerable investment in premises, systems and IT.
They are looking for an experienced Residential Property Solicitor/ILEX with at least 4 years PQE to join their office in Bristol, Somerset.
- The ideal candidate will have at least six months experience in the property industry, ideally in plot sales and dealing with shared ownership matters.
- Excellent clear, concise and effective written and verbal communication skills together with great attention to detail, including the capability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Excellent IT skills with an in depth understanding of MS Outlook and MS Word is essential. A good understanding of Excel is helpful.
- Well organised with the ability and desire to work within a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with other colleagues internally, both within the wider team and across all practice areas.
- Methodical and accurate with an extremely high level of attention to detail, content and presentation of work.
- Forward thinking with a willingness to embrace changing work practices and pro-actively get involved with continuous improvement of service, products and processes.
- Proven commitment to working within a quality standard environment
- Commitment to ongoing professional and personal development
This is an opportunity for the right candidate to progress into a very busy firm with a fantastic reputation in the area to join their office in Bristol, Somerset.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.