Document Review - Foreign Qualified
Qualified and Non-Qualified Foreign Lawyer
Our client, a highly reputable, world leader in litigation and cyber security is looking for a group of document reviewers to provide support on an upcoming project.
The lawyer will work full time supporting the eDiscovery team, using the Relativity Platform to categorise relevant and privileged information. The client is looking for the lawyer to start immediately and will report directly to the project manager. The document review lawyer will enjoy a competitive salary.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Be either a foreign qualified or non-qualified lawyer (for example New Zealand or Australian)
- Extensive exposure to the Relativity, eDiscovery platform
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to provide advice accordingly
- Customer-oriented interpersonal skills and the ability to work closely with cross-functional teams
- A technologically adept brain with an understanding of associated terminology
This is an exciting opportunity to use your legal experience and be part of a global corporation.
If you possess the relevant experience for the interim legal counsel role, then please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 02075577667 and ask for Jennifer Brook or Christian Diamond.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.