LAW Absolute is working in partnership with an innovative brand in mobile telecommunications in their search for a commercial lawyer. The role is for an initial period of three months and based in London.
The role will work closely with the Global General Counsel in relation to a number of commercial and business matters.
- Advising the business on a range commercial, corporate and regulatory matters
- Support the business on B2B and B2C as well as some intellectual property
- Liaise with and advise senior stakeholders as well as external counsel
- Qualified lawyer
- In house background, telecoms is advantageous
- Available to start immediately
If your profile matches the above and you would like to learn more please send your CV to Josh Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.