Locum Childcare Lawyer
Venn Group's specialist legal team are delighted to be recruiting for a Locum Childcare Lawyer to join a Local Authority legal team based in the West Midlands. This contract is offered for an initial period of 6 months with the possibility of extension.
The ideal candidate will be a Solicitor or Legal Executive possessing experience of specialising in Childcare Law, ideally from a Local Authority background.
Duties may include:
- Dealing with matters including emergency applications and adoption matters in court
- Advising and conducting Emergency Protection Orders
- Conducting own advocacy in County, Family Proceedings and High Court, to include final contested hearings
- Attending strategy meetings and legal planning meetings
- Managing a caseload of between 15-20 cases on behalf of the Local Authority
Candidates will be considered on both a full-time and part-time basis for the position, an hourly rate of up to £55 per hour dependent on experience is offered as well as a substantial amount of homeworking.
For further information, please contact Sophie Powell or Tom Hoult on 0121 616 0681 or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com.
Venn Group aim to deliver the highest standards, so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.