Legal Secretary (Conveyancing)
Our client, a well-established Yorkshire firm, require an experienced Legal Secretary to work in their Conveyancing department based in Goole. The role is full time – office hours are Monday – Thursday 9-5.30 and Friday 9-5.
- creating and amending documents
- audio/copy typing using case management systems
- answering telephone, taking messages
- meeting visitors
- opening and closing files
- diary management
- supporting other secretaries
- general administrative tasks as required.
You will need:
- At least 2 years experience as a Legal Secretary or as a Secretary working in another professional environment,
- Experience of working in a conveyancing department would be advantageous,
- Experience of using case management systems preferred
- Excellent word-processing and audio-typing skills,
- A typing speed above 60 wpm.
- 4 GCSEs at Grade C or above or the equivalent qualification.
- A professional telephone manner and
- Outstanding organisational skills.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience. Benefits include 24 days holidays plus bank holidays and company pension.