Corporate Senior Associate / Partner
This firm stand out from the crowd, they have a family feel culture throughout the firm with the average length of service being over 10 years, they are Ranked in the top 200 and have grown substantially in recent years which includes the opening of a flourishing London office.
Ranked in the Top 200, the firm has four offices spanning across Northamptonshire, Cambridge, and London. The firm is ranked top tier across many areas of law and has recently made several heavyweight Partner hires. What really stands out for me is how the firm invests in their staff and nurtures legal talent, they have got a real team spirit and a happy, supportive working culture. The firm is a people focussed business; they pride themselves on traditional values when it comes to client care. The quality of work they deal with is exceptional and of that, you would except to find at a much larger practice. Fee Earners are given lots of autonomy, training, and good systems, marking support and infrastructure.
The firm is seeking to hire a new Corporate Senior Associate / Partner into their Northampton office.
The Corporate department deals with an exceptional quality of work, normally only associated with that of a top London firms. You will deal with both lower and high value and complex matters for an excellent and varied client base, working alongside an experienced Partner. The caseload will be broad and include; Restructuring, Mergers & acquisitions, Joint ventures and Private equity.
You will work within a top-tier department, alongside a highly experienced team.
- You will be a Corporate Lawyer with at least 8 years PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of experience)
- This would be an excellent opportunity for a Senior Associate looking for a route to Partnership, or a Partner seeking a lateral move to a dynamic, long-established Top 200 firm
- Experience of managing a team is to advantage, but not essential
- Excellent client care skills are essential
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on your level of experience, plus an excellent benefits package
This is an excellent opportunity for a Corporate Senior Associate / Partner to join this Top 200 into their Northampton office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.