Respected firm are looking for an experienced litigation solicitor to join them and cover a broad litigation role. This role is offered on a full-time, permanent basis.
Responsibilities of your new role
As the new litigation solicitor, you will be responsible for a varied generalist litigation caseload that includes all aspects of:
- Commercial litigation;
- Civil Litigation
- Landlord & tenant disputes;
- Property litigation;
- Corporate / partnership and shareholder disputes;
- Professional negligence;
- Insolvency; and
- Finance disputes.
Required skills, experience and qualifications
The successful litigator is likely to demonstrate:
- Full qualification and a few years of PQE gained with in a reputable litigation department or leading in-house team;
- Sound understanding and solid experience in general litigation and disputes resolution;
- Experience in any of the above sectors is beneficial; and
- An excellent academic record.
Salary and prospects
The firm are offering their new litigation solicitor a competitive remuneration package and plenty of room for professional growth and career development.
If you’re a talented and experienced litigation solicitor seeking a diverse new role, we want to hear from you. Submit your CV today for immediate consideration.
Apply for Litigation Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly