Intellectual Property Associate
Contentious Intellectual Property Associate required to join a leading Legal 500 City of London IP Practice.
Working with 40 of the Fortune Top 100 companies and nearly two-thirds of the world's 100 Most Innovative Companies, over a third of its clients have been with the firm over decades, which demonstrates their client focused approach and what keeps their client's retention levels high.
They have a truly collegiate culture, they are known Internationally for their innovative and modern approach, they tend to set trends where others follow.
They are progressive and have substantially more in the way of work-life balance and flexibility than other City firms.
Due to expansion, the firm is seeking to hire a Contentious Intellectual Property Associate to join their growing City of London office. You will have 2 - 5 years PQE in a reputable law firm with Contentious IP expertise.
The team will consider candidates who have been handling a mixed workload of contentious & non-contentious matters, provided there is a keen interest in focusing on Contentious work. There will be some non-contentious work but it will be mostly litigation focused.
They cover the full range of services in Contentious and Non Contentious IP and the role comes with support and realistic opportunities to progress in the future. The team are well known for developing and promoting home grown talent.
- You will be an Intellectual Property Associate with 2 - 5 years PQE and a focus/interest in contentious work.
- You will have worked for a highly-regarded Intellectual Property department with a well regarded firm in City or West End.
- You must be qualified in England & Wales
- An excellent technical knowledge is essential
- Salary is industry leading and negotiable depending on your background