Junior Data Protection Solicitor
A unique opportunity has opened up for a well rounded, ambitious Junior Data Privacy Associate with 1-3 years PQE to join a well established International practice in the City of London .
This firm combine outstanding legal expertise with creative thinking which is just one reason they are at the top of the Legal 500 rankings and widely recognised across the globe.
Working with 40 of the Fortune Top 100 companies and nearly two-thirds of the world's 100 Most Innovative Companies, over a third of its clients have been with the firm over decades, which demonstrates their client focused approach and what keeps their client's retention levels high.
They have a truly collegiate culture, they are known Internationally for their innovative and modern approach, they tend to set trends where others follow.
They are progressive and have substantially more in the way of work-life balance and flexibility than other City firms.
The International Privacy and Data Protection team advise multinational blue chip organisations around the world. They are top ranked in the Legal 500 and you would be mentored and trained by some of the best senior legal practitioners in this sector.
The team are hiring a bright, enthusiastic Junior Associate to join their expanding department.
The team are hands on and at the cutting edge of Data Privacy. They are strong across a variety of sectors including Communications, Media, E-commerce, Financial Services, Health and IT.
- You will be a Junior Associate and qualified as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- Experience in the Data Protection legal sphere at a well regarded law firm
- A keen eye for detail and ability to work closely with a team
- Strong people skills
- Excellent technical skills and interest in keeping abreast of industry updates and changing legislation
- Ambitious and keen to progress their legal career in a top tier City of London firm
Apply now or please feel free to call for a confidential discussion.