Business Development Executive
My Magic Circle law firm client seeks a Business Development & Marketing Coordinator or Executive to help coordinate and proactively drive forward the business development strategy for their Corporate practice in Hong Kong.
In broad terms, your focus will be to:
- Operate as a trusted advisor to the fee earners
- Support the strategic development of practices, clients and sectors
- Ensure delivery against agreed business development plans
- Coordinate and support on the pitching process
- Produce research on companies, industries and countries
- Coordinate submissions to the main legal directories and advise practices on promoting their capabilities to these directories.
You will be a critical member of a sizable Hong Kong team and will liaise directly with partners, lawyers and other Business Services professionals. You will work very closely with the Asia Pacific Client & Market Development (CMD) and Brand, Communications & Marketing (BCM) team.
This is a hands-on role that requires quick and accurate work. Key attributes are a genuine enthusiasm to be a part of a busy team, an ability to prioritise, willingness and ability to take ownership of tasks with strong attention to detail and a proactive and positive mindset.
You will be enthusiastic, engaging and considered, with the ability to build relationships across many levels of business. You must be a proven collaborator, a strong team player and be comfortable taking ownership of the tasks at hand.
The successful candidate would preferably have worked in a partnership or in professional services.