Family Solicitor (6 PQE+)
You will join a fast-growing national team as a senior family solicitor and enjoy the variety of work that comes with that. You will advise on a genuinely diverse range of matters, including complex private children matters, assisting HNW and UHNW clients. You will also be given the opportunity to work on complicated financial disputes. Your development will be encouraged and supported and you’ll join a friendly and down-to-earth department.
Family Solicitor – Manchester
The company & role
- A national practice with multiple offices around the UK, this firm’s down-to-earth approach and team ethic really sets them apart.
- Manchester is very much the focal point for the firm’s growth and development plans at present, with Private Client a particular point of focus.
- Your role will be to strengthen the department and its offering through business development and networking with a particural focus on matrimonial matters. You'll be given a great degree of autonomy whilst receiving ongoing support from the head of the department.
- Commutable from: Manchester, Cheshire, Merseyside
The ideal candidate
- Family Solicitor
- 6 PQE +
- Broad-ranging privately funded experience including handling HNW and UHNW matters
- Business development experience and strong professional links in the region are essential – you should already be self-generating a good amount of your work through professional connections, recommendations and networking
- Expertise in either international law or fertility law highly desirable
- 26 days holiday increasing to 29 days
- Highly competitive pay
- Flexible working arrangement, possibility of working remotely and part-time
- Bonus scheme
- Additional discretionary bonus
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Income protection scheme
- Gym Membership
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to work scheme
The next step
To register your interest in this Family Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.