We have partnered with a global technology company in their search for a bilingual German/English Legal Counsel.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing legal team where you will be the go-to legal specialist for the German and European region.
- Negotiating and drafting a broad variety of commercial contracts – customer agreements, NDAs, Software Licensing Agreements, Marketing agreements
- Advising on EU competition law
- Advising key stakeholders and business partners across the business on risk
- Strong general commercial contracts experience in drafting and negotiating ideally from a technology industry (ideally SaaS)
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- Strong commercial acumen and solutions focussed.
- Ability to negotiate with customers from a broad range of industry sectors.
- Qualified Solicitor
- Strong experience drafting and negotiating commercial contracts in accordance with German Law
- Several years experience working within the technology industry (ideally Saas)
If you have the skills described above and are interested in applying for this role, please kindly send your CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.