A superb opportunity has arisen for a Litigation Solicitor to join this long established, multi-office law firm who pride themselves in delivering a service based on mutual trust and respect with their clients and who combine modern day thinking with traditional values.
This is a standalone role and you will be forward-thinking in your approach. You will provide a practical and tailored service for clients and there are established links with specialist counsel and a network of professionals. The client base is extremely broad geographically and includes large businesses, property developers, landlords, construction firms, a regional Chamber of Commerce, colleges and private clients.
- As the Litigation Solicitor, you will build upon and develop your own caseload and will deal with a wide range of litigious matters, which include:-
- Commercial disputes
- Property disputes
- Landlord & Tenant disputes
- Contractual disputes
- Civil claims
- Debt recovery
- Insolvency litigation
- Negligence claims
- Excellent communication and client care skills
- You will have a meticulous eye for detail
- Able to work effectively as part of a team but also demonstrate an ability to work autonomously
If you are ambitious and wish to work for a firm who look after their staff and who offer ample career progression, please contact Kingsley Raffael at Law Consultants for a confidential discussion. 01279 464455 firstname.lastname@example.org