Commercial Property Solicitor
Are you a solicitor seeking a springboard for career progression in a modern, dynamic and forward-thinking firm that has a culture that stands them apart from most other Top 100 law firms?
This firm has an unrivalled reputation acting for the public sector, NHS, government, and local authorities as well as a flourishing private company client base that specifically service local authorities. They have grown substantially in recent years and are Top 200 and ranked top tier across several practice areas. You will find a dynamic, forward thinking and progressive team culture where the firm invests heavily in nurturing talent. Subsequently, many of the firm's Partners are homegrown. Impressively the firm deal with 100% of local authorities, 40% of health trusts and more than 100 private sector organisations - all working together on the delivery of public services.
The firm is seeking to hire a Commercial Property Solicitor 2+ Years PQE to join the flourishing Bristol office.
The Commercial Property department is highly ranked in the Legal 500 and has a wealth of expertise with many Lawyers being ranked as leaders in their field. You will work with a friendly, supportive and dynamic team working on a broad caseload; the variety will make for a more interesting role.
You will be working on housing developments, working for housing associations and local authorities
Your caseload will include; Large scale development projects, Acquisitions, and disposals, Commercial leases, Landlord and tenant and Regeneration.
Good development and asset management experience will be essential, preferably with a substantial element of housing development work, and acting for housing associations will be a real plus.
- You will be a Commercial Property Solicitor with at least 2 years PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of experience)
- You will be based in the growing Bristol office
- You will have a good experience of running your own Commercial Property caseload
- Housing association experience will be to big advantage
- The ability to deliver first-class client service is essential
- This role comes with excellent prospects for progression
- Salary is very negotiable depending on your level of experience, plus an industry-leading benefits package.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor join the Bristol office of this Top 100, dynamic law firm.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.