My international law firm client handle all aspects, as well as the before and after - from pre-arbitration litigation to post-award proceedings to appeals before the highest courts around the world.
They are looking for a full-time paralegal to join theirLitigation department. The role is based in Hong Kong and the successful candidate's primary role will work under the direct supervision of partners to support the team.
- Providing paralegal support to fee-earners in handling a wide range of cases.
- Undertaking legal research.
- Reviewing and drafting legal documents such as correspondence and agreements.
- Preparing bundles and attending court hearings.
- Translating documents in English and Chinese.
Essential skills and experience:
- Previous legal exposure during education, or as a paralegal.
- Tertiary education in law/ legal studies (LLB/JD)
- Experience in litigation or dispute resolution work ideal but not required.
- Strong command of English and Mandarin (written and spoken) required.
- Self-motivated and well organised
- Demonstrate prioritisation skills and have the ability to multi-task.
- Positive mentality with a "can do" attitude.