A litigation solicitor is required by a leading, modern and extremely progressive law firm that has grown substantially over the last few years to become a Top 200 UK Law firm to join their Construction team.
Working alongside other fee earners in the Litigation Department to provide excellent service and advice, the solicitor will have duties including:
- Running own construction caseload, and assisting other members of the team;
- Supporting the growth of the Construction Team;
- Travel to other offices to see clients may be required from time to time;
- Involvement in the networking, training and marketing activities of the team, including presentations, briefings and attending both internal and external functions.
The firm seeks a solicitor with either Construction experience or a Litigation Lawyer that has a desire to specialise in this area. Other skills required of the litigation lawyer include:
- Ability to cope with a demanding and varied caseload;
- Very good communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Quality client base
- State of the art systems, new offices, first class management and an open culture
This is an exceptional opportunity for lawyer to join a leading team. Due to the nature of this litigation role applications are likely to be highly competitive – we recommend sending an application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Apply for Litigation Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly