Residential Property - Cambridge
A Residential Property Lawyer/Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer is required by a modern and extremely progressive law firm that have grown substantially over the last few years to become one the region’s largest law firms. They now wish to strengthen their residential property team in Cambridge. The successful candidate will be either a solicitor or legal executive and have broad experience as follows
Advising on the buying and selling houses including drafting contracts, lock out agreements and property transfers.
- Dealing with remortgages and equity release.
- Advising on shared ownership sales and purchases.
- Advising on lease extensions and residential tenancies.
- Advising clients on the wider implications of any transactions or advice, having sought advice from senior team members.
- Supporting the senior members of the team in their caseloads including running their cases during periods of absence and carrying out functions on their cases.
- Assisting in private client and probate transactions
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a law firm at a very exciting stage of their development.