Well-established West Yorkshire firm require an experienced Conveyancer for their Conveyancing department based in Leeds city centre. You will handle a caseload of the full range of residential conveyancing matters, including sales and purchases; leasehold and freehold.
Part time candidates/those seeking flexible hours should also apply.
You will need:
- A minimum of 3 years experience, as a Conveyancing Fee Earner/Solicitor, handling a caseload of conveyancing matters from instruction through to completion and post-completion stage,
- Excellent client care skills,
- Excellent communication and literacy skills,
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills,
- The ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines,
- Good business development/marketing skills.
Competitive salary package, dependant on experience, plus bonus scheme.