Risk Compliance Manager 3 Years + PQE - Thames Valley
Risk Compliance Manager 3 years + PQE - Thames Valley
Renowned award winning Legal 500 law firm are looking to recruit a Risk Compliance Manager to join their busy and successful team in the Thames Valley. This firm recognise that the clients are the centre and main focus of the business, however they do recognise the staff and that their life outside of work is also highly important too which is why they have a flexible approach with relation to the working hours and the targets which are set for their fee earners, which provides for a healthy and enjoyable working atmosphere.
This role will require the successful candidate to assist in the Head of Risk and Professional Standards in the running of risk management systems and procedures.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with stakeholders throughout the business
- Identifying the business risks and ensuring that all current and future regulations are adhered to.
- Assist with any conflicts or other risk queries which may be raised/highlighted within the fee earning department.
- It is essential that you assist the Head of Risk and Professional Standards by monitoring and ensuring compliance with the firm's policies and procedures.
- You will also be responsible to provide training to individuals, teams and departments on compliance issues as and when appropriate.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified solicitor 3 years + PQE and have experience of working within a risk or compliance role at a law firm who is able to work under pressure and prioritise effectively and efficiently. It is also desirable that the candidate has a personality and management skills which allow them to coach and encourage individuals.
There is a highly attractive salary on offer with benefits and opportunities of progression through the organisation.
If this is of interest to you then please contact George at QED Legal on 01903 333 100 or click "apply" now.