Family Solicitor (part time)
Family Solicitor (Part Time)
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Family Solicitor to join a Lexcel accredited law firm who have been established for over 200 years and are now one of the leading provincial legal practices who are proud of their long established links and who combine traditional values with a modern approach.
You will be joining a specialist family team who have been providing advice for many generations and regarded as a trusted family solicitors. This role will cover a period of maternity leave and will be for three days a week.
- As the Family Solicitor, you will undertake a full caseload which includes the following:-
- Collaborative Law
- You will be a Solicitor, Legal Executive or Paralegal
- Excellent communication and client care skills
- You will have a meticulous eye for detail
- Able to work effectively as part of a team but also demonstrate an ability to work autonomously
If you wish to work in a friendly and supportive environment, please contact Kingsley Raffael at Law Consultants to discuss this role in more detail. 01279 464455 email@example.com