Senior Legal Counsel
LAW Absolute are working in partnership with a global IT and tech solutions company in their search for a Senior Legal Counsel for a period of nine months in Sydney.
- Work on a range of IT and technology contracts
- Support the management of the brand’s IP portfolio
- Negotiate draft and review a range of commercial contracts
- Negotiate and advise senior stakeholders
- Qualified lawyer
- Previous experience working in house
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to start on short notice
If the above role is of interest and your experience aligns please send your CV to Josh at email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.