LAW Absolute are working in partnership with a leading FMCG brand in their search for a Compliance Counsel, based in London for an initial period of three months.
The position will work directly with the Head of Compliance in a range of anti-bribery and corruption matters.
- Provide support and advice on relevant ABAC laws
- Support on relevant investigations where ABAC laws are relevant/required
- Assist with benchmarking and analysing effectiveness of the client’s compliance programme
- Monitor global external developments in ABAC and related laws and proactively update internal teams
- Professionally qualified as a lawyer with a significant amount of ABAC law experience gained either in private practice and/or in a listed company
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to start on short notice
If the above is of interest and aligns with your experience please send your CV to Josh at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.