Family or Family & Civil Litigation Lawyer
Family Solicitor (Part Time) OR Family/Civil Litigation Solicitor (Full Time)
£35,000 - £45,000
Family Solicitor (Part Time) OR Family/Civil Litigation Solicitor (Full Time) - Amesbury
A firm based 20 minutes North of Salisbury in a scenic, commutable location with local parking options who, due to the progression of a member of staff, have a new opportunity for either a Family Solicitor to work on a part time basis, or a Family/Civil Litigation Solicitor to undertake work from both departments on a full time basis. Offering a market leading salary DOE as well as the promotion of work/life balance with scope to partially work from home if necessary.
- Military divorce experience desired but not essential, due to my client working locally and nationwide in this specialist area.
- You will be an experienced family lawyer with a minimum of 2 years PQE - or the equivalent.
- Experience in using a case management system for family law cases would also be useful, though not essential.
- Handling a caseload of all Private Family matters, which requires experience dealing with Divorce, Ancillary Relief and Pensions.
The Successful Candidate
- A minimum of at least 2 years' experience of divorce and family law and, if relevant, civil litigation.
- Excellent standards of client care and great communication skills.
- A desire and the ability to help in the growth of the firm and the Amesbury office in particular.
- The ability to run our free drop-in family law surgery every Wednesday afternoon at the Amesbury office.
If you have any questions regarding the opportunity, please contact Stefan Tzirakis (Recruitment Consultant) for more information, or apply with a CV.
Douglas Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.