Residential Property Solicitor
Based in the heart of Reading, this firm boasts a rich heritage and is hugely regarded as one of the top firms in the local area with four offices spanning the Berkshire region. Positions at firms like this are few and far between due to excellent staff retention, they offer a great working culture with unrivalled quality of work. The firm is constantly growing and have a great staff retention rate. You will find that nearly all of their work comes into the firm through word of mouth and referrals. They have grown steadily over recent years, they are a profitable practice that are well managed. Staff are well invested in and talent in nurtured.
The firm are looking to recruit a Residential Property Solicitor or CILEX to join their flourishing team in Reading, Berkshire.
You will join the friendly, supportive and progressive Conveyancing department. You will deal with an excellent quality of work; the firm gives fee earners manageable caseloads and charges well for the work that they do. You will be working with a secretary offering you a good level of support, this role will cover all aspects of Residential Conveyancing including re-mortgages, sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold property and transfers of equity.
This role comes with excellent prospects for progression & career development.
- You will be a Newly Qualified Solicitor/Legal Executive/Licensed Conveyancer
- You will have good experience of working in a Residential Property department and running your own caseload
- You will have an interest in learning about aspects of Commercial property, as there
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build long lasting relationships
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Every chance of leading to permanent work
- Salary is competitive and negotiable dependent upon experience with excellent benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for a Newly Qualified Residential Property Solicitor, CILEX or Licensed Conveyancer to join a flourishing firm in Reading, Berkshire.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to call me for a confidential conversation.