Court of Protection Solicitor
This is an opportunity to work with industry leaders in a very rewarding and challenging area of law. If you have experience in Court of Protection matters as a sole focus or as part of another practice area then this would be an ideal opportunity to work at the highest level.
This top 50 ranked and top tier in a number of areas in the legal 500. They are multi-award winning, and just recently they won the award for legal employer of the year at a prestigious industry awards ceremony.
The firm are innovative, forward-thinking and what really stands them apart is, despite their size they have a truly people focused approach. There is no better example of this than there growing number of home-grown Partners, the firm have a reputation throughout the industry for nurturing and developing legal talent.
The firm have an impressive client base, which has a growing number of FTSE 250 companies. The practice now stands at over 10 offices nationally, with plans for a new office launch in the near future. You will also find that they have access to a global network, which gives them competitive edge.
You will find a supportive culture, where Partners are accessible to all. The firm have a strong leadership team and ambitious plans to continue to take more market share, making now an exciting time to join the firm.
The firm are seeking to hire an experienced Court of Protection Solicitor into their flagship Birmingham office.
This will be a very interesting role where you will deal with a varied caseload where you will deal with a broad caseload of Court of Protection work. You will work closely with the entire team at all levels and will deal with work including; Deprivation of liberty, Lasting powers of attorney, Deputyship applications, working with care homes and private placements.
- You will be a Court of Protection Solicitor with a minimum of 1 years PQE (there is no upper limit in regard to the amount of PQE, applications are encouraged from even the most experienced of candidates)
- You will have a passion for court of protection work
- Experience of managing and mentoring more junior colleagues is to advantage, but is not essential
- You should have first-class communication skills
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on your level of PQE, you will also receive an industry leading benefits package
If this role is of interest then please apply or get in touch for a confidential conversation.