A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen, to join a top 50 international practice based in Birmingham- within their highly regarded construction team at senior associate level.
The specialist non-contentious construction team provides a comprehensive range of construction law solutions across the wide spectrum of projects undertaken in the construction industry- across diverse industry sectors, including: construction, transport and infrastructure, banking and financial services, distribution and logistics, education and health, hotels and leisure, defence, engineering and surveying, charities, retail and energy and natural resources as well as acting on behalf of high net worth individuals.
- Advising clients including local and central government departments, developers, employers, contractors, housing associations, subcontractors and consultants operating in the commercial/private and public sectors.
- Advising on all aspects of development through design and construction.
- Advising on asset management contracts and maintenance contracts.
- Providing construction due diligence support to the real estate, corporate and banking teams on acquisitions and disposals.
- Building and maintaining effective client relationships.
- Active participation in marketing initiatives.
- Ensuring files are managed in compliance with Lexcel procedures.
- Training and development of junior lawyers/trainees
- This is a great opportunity for a non-contentious construction solicitor to join a thriving and expanding team during an exciting period of growth. The quality of work is particularly strong, and the firm is committed to providing excellent training and development for their solicitors with opportunities to progress.
The team offers a friendly and supportive environment and you will be encouraged to play a key role in the continued success of the team. Excellent remuneration package on offer including comprehensive benefits.