Commercial Property Solicitor
Are you a Solicitor in Commercial Property aspiring to find a route to progression with one of the most well-respected Legal 500 ranked residential development teams?
This role can offer you concrete prospects in a highly respected and growing department at an established Top 100 firm who can offer you not only a great career but a good work/life balance that you might not expect from a larger Firm.
Ranked in the Top 100, and top tier across a number of areas, this law firm has a culture though that stands them apart from nearly all firms of their size. They are a people orientated business; they have a reputation for nurturing talent and a feel that you would normally only associate with much smaller or regional firms.
The firm is looking to hire a Commercial Property Solicitor 4+ years PQE into their thriving and growing Manchester office.
The firms large and well respected team in Bristol are looking for a Solicitor to work across all areas of commercial property.
This stand-out leading law Firm are regarded as leading legal advisers to the residential development sector, acting for a number of the UK's largest volume house-builders as well as for strategic land companies and more modestly sized traditional builders/niche start-up ventures.
This role comes with very good prospects for progression.
- You will be a Commercial Property Solicitor with 4+ years PQE
- You will have a good grounding in Real Estate work and be used to dealing with a wide range of work
- You will be based in the Bristol office.
- You should be an ambitious candidate wanting to progress
- The firm is open minded regarding the type of firm you may have worked at
- Salary is dependent on your level of experience and background, although, above market rate, you will also receive a truly excellent benefits package.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Commercial Property Solicitor with 4+ years PQE to join this prestigious firm at their Manchester office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.