Locum Property Lawyer
Locum Property Lawyer Vacancy
Venn Group is currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Locum Property Lawyer to join a Local Authority in Northern Home Counties.
This contract is looking to last 3 months initially; however, there is the possibility of extension beyond this. The client is looking to pay a rate of £40-45 per hour umbrella dependent upon experience, based on a 4-5 day working week (there may also be some slight flexibility on homeworking).
The ideal candidate will be a Solicitor, Barrister or Legal Executive with previous experience specialising in Property Law within Local Authorities.
Duties may include:
- Offering specialist legal advice on all aspects of property law for the authority
- Accountability for the sales and purchases of land and property subject to overage
- Drafting leases including: commercial leases ,lease renewals and new build properties
- Drafting all local authority deeds including grants of easements
- Undertaking some planning and contract matters when necessary including drafting contracts and attending planning meetings
For further information, please contact Tom Hoult or Sophie Powell on 0121 616 0681 or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Venn Group aim to deliver the highest standards and have been accredited with IIP and ISO accreditation, so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.