Private Client Solicitor
This regional firm have three offices spanning East London; they have a got a rich heritage dating back 50 years. They have a dynamic, forward thinking and very friendly culture; they have an unprecedented staff retention rate of over 98% for the last 5 five years.
They can offer excellent prospects; the management invests heavily in their workforce, this has created a happy working environment where staff enjoy coming into the office. The firm has attracted many Lawyers out of London who is seeking more in the way of work-life balance and flexibility.
The firm believes in offering a fantastic client service, fee earners work manageable caseloads and charge well for the work that they do. It is this approach that continues to give them an excellent referral network.
The firm is seeking a new Private Client Solicitor to join their flourishing North East London office.
You will work as part of a small team of three. This role is to replace a member of staff who is reducing their hours. You will deal with a very high quality Private Client caseload, this will consist of Wills, Estates, Trusts, Lasting Powers of attorney and some Court of protection work. You will have lots of autonomy to make the role your own.
- You will be a Private Client Solicitor with between 1-3 years PQE
- This role comes with excellent prospects for progression
- You will have good experience of dealing with a general Private Client caseload
- You should have good communication skills, be organised and have an eye for detail
- Salary is negotiable depending on your level of experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join a well-established regional firm based in North East London.