Employment Associate - Oxford - Salary DOE
An exceptional opportunity has arisen within a Top 100 UK Law Firm based in Oxford to join their growing Employment team. This firm have a fantastic reputation for the service they provide; they are based in central Oxford and are looking for an ambitious Associate/ Senior Associate Solicitor to work closely with one of the Partners providing exceptional legal advice to our broad range of employer and claimant clients.
- Managing a caseload of Employment files, dealing effectively with cases. The caseload being a mix of contentious and non-contentious work with a focus on Employer clients. There will also be claimant work.
- Meeting operational and financial targets and supporting the budgetary management of client matters.
- Building credibility with clients; developing your own client relationships through managing expectations regarding options, outcomes, risk & timescales.
- Grow your network of clients, intermediaries and contacts, building on your personal profile & reputation.
- Taking an active role in supervising a small team, providing clear instructions & monitoring progress.
- Qualified Solicitor with post qualification experience in Employment law
- Employment experience, both contentious and non-contentious, for a diverse range of clients
- Ability to manage own files & delegate work to junior lawyers
- Client management skills
- Ability to coach & mentor junior lawyers
If you are keen to find out more about this role or are open to having a confidential conversation regarding new opportunities, please call Matthew Dewsnap on 0121 272 7371 or email Matt@Douglas-Scott.co.uk, or apply!
Please contact Matthew Dewsnap, National Account Manager, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more legal jobs.