Commercial Property Solicitor
This regional firm have three offices spanning East London; they have a got a rich heritage dating back 50+ years. They have a dynamic, forward thinking and very friendly culture; they have an unprecedented staff retention rate of over 98% for the last 5 five years, they are the type of firm where staff stay until retirement. They can offer excellent prospects; the management invests heavily in their workforce, this has created a happy working environment where staff enjoy coming into the office. The firm has attracted many Lawyers out of London who is seeking more in the way of work-life balance and flexibility.
The firm believes in offering a fantastic client service, fee earners work manageable caseloads and charge well for the work that they do. It is this approach that continues to give them an excellent referral network.
The firm is seeking a new Commercial Property Solicitor to join their flourishing Wanstead, East London.
The department deals with a high-quality of work, they often punch above their weight and deal with transactions that on the other side of the deal are top city practices. You will work as part of a supportive, dynamic, forward-thinking and innovative team.
The caseload and client base are broad, the variety will make for a much more interesting role. The caseload will include; Sales and purchases of commercial premises, commercial leases, landlord and tenant and development work.
This role comes with good prospects and career development.
- You will be a Commercial Property Solicitor with at least 3 years PQE (there is no upper limit in regards to the amount of experience)
- This role comes with excellent prospects for progression
- You will have good experience of dealing with a general commercial property caseload
- You should have good communication skills, be organised and have an eye for detail
- Salary is negotiable depending on your level of experience, plus an excellent benefits package
This is an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join a well-established regional firm based in the heart of Wanstead, East London.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.