Senior Legal Counsel
We are partnering with this well-known on-line retailer in their search for a Senior Legal Counsel.
This is an extremely exciting time for this company as they diversify their product offering.
Reporting into the Deputy General Counsel your role responsibilities will be as follows;
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on a broad range of commercial contracts. Particular focus; IT procurement, IP, T&Cs, SaaS, logistics and e-commerce agreements.
- Ability to provide commercially sound advice and support to the business on a variety of legal issues – data protection, technology, procurement and regulatory/compliance.
- Keeping abreast of changes to the law, reviewing new legislation and providing training to the business and colleagues on key legal/regulatory issues.
- Manage external lawyers and local lawyers (when working on international projects)
- Qualified Solicitor
- Solid in-house experience with particular experience on procurement, intellectual property and technology.
- Strong experience of drafting, negotiating and advising on a wide range of commercial contracts.
- Commercial aware with the ability to identify risk.
- Experience in Competition Law, Regulatory and Retail advantageous.
If you have the skills described above and are interested in learning more about the role, please kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.