Senior Legal Counsel
LAW Absolute is working in partnership with a well-established online retailer in their search for a Legal counsel for an initial period of 6 months based in North London.
The role will be situated at the forefront of an exciting new phase for the brand and will work alongside the Senior Legal Counsel.
The breadth of work will include (but will not be limited to):
- Advising on a wide range of commercial agreements particularly relating to joint ventures
- Supporting the wider business on a range of IT, IP and procurement matters
- Experience working in house across IT and commerce is desirable
- Ability to work autonomously with some management experience
- Start work on short notice
If the above role sounds of interest and your experience aligns please send your CV to Josh Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.