Job Title: Senior Litigator
Job reference: AFP/3925870
Job description: An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Solicitor or Legal Executive to join a niche litigation practice in central Liverpool.
The rapidly expanding firm are in partnership with some of the United States' leading lawyers that have been litigating cases against some of the world's largest companies and institutions for over 20 years.
The successful candidate will join a dedicated team in representing individuals who have been harmed by the wrongdoing of corporate companies and recovering adequate compensation, whilst maintaining excellent client care.
Main aspects of the role:
- Litigating on volume claims made against corporate organisations
- Dealing with cases across a broad range of commercial litigation issues
- Managing complex cases and utilising negotiation skills
- Previous experience dealing with commercial litigation claims
- 5-6 years PQE within litigation
- Current Practising Certificate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time management skills and ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent client care skills and an empathetic, compassionate nature
- IT skills such as Word/Excel/Outlook
Applications are welcome from Solicitors or Legal Executives with a minimum of 5 years claimant litigation experience. This is a full time permanent position, however applications will be considered from part time candidates. Flexible working options are also available, including remote working as and when required.
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Abigail Prudhoe on email@example.com or 0113 234 6400
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.