This firm operate in more than 50 countries globally, giving them a truly international reach. They are growing in the Middle East and have a rapidly expanding network across Asia. They now employ over 1,500 Lawyers advising some of the largest household names. The firm are known for housing Lawyers who are at the top of their game, they are a progressive practice with many of their Partners being home grown. The practice is known for setting trends in the legal market and being ahead of the curve. The firm are a dynamic, rapidly expanding global law firm that advise businesses that are at the heart of worldwide commerce and trade.
This international highly regarded firm are seeking to recruit a new Corporate Lawyer into their City of London office.
The Corporate department has a solid reputation for advising on and managing complex, cross jurisdictional transactions in mature and emerging markets. The department focuses on M&A, acquisitions and disposals of businesses, strategic alliances, joint ventures, market entry, capital raising, corporate governance and compliance.
- You will have at least 3 years PQE in a Corporate department
- You will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build lasting client relationships
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Be experienced in using Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Competitive salary that is negotiable depending on experience with an excellent benefits package
- The firm has a strong Career Development Framework
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Corporate Solicitor to join a highly regarded international firm in their City of London office.
Apply now for immediate consideration of feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.