Family Personal Assistant - Top 200 Firm
Family (Private) Personal Assistant - Top 200 Firm
The firm are a market leader having been featured in The Sunday Times best 100 companies to work for. They offer a progressive and forward-thinking environment and culture as well as a very high quality of legal work, there are many benefits and social events to get involved with.
As a Legal PA your duties will include:
- Direct support to a Senior Partner
- Support to the department
- Extensive diary management
- Meeting arrangements - proactive and responsive
- Calendar reminders
- Preparing documents for meetings, bids
- Liaising with clients - excellent customer service
- Working with the team on events
- Billing and finance management
- File management
- Working with the other secretaries in the department
- Use of WP team
You will be expected to work to a high standard of professionalism and accuracy. Due to the level of the Partner the role is supporting, this will be a hands on and demanding PA position.
It is important that you are able to work proactively and are able to communicate to senior members of staff appropriately. Having previous expereince in a similar role you will be confident working with HNW clients in a demanding environment.
If you would like to hear more about the role speak to Claire at QED Legal or click apply below for more information.