Real Estate Finance Solicitor
This top 30 City firm are recruiting for a Real Estate Finance Solicitor with 1-4 years PQE. Ranked in the Legal 500, this firm is a leading international organisation operating from over 20 offices across Asia Pacific, EMEA, and the US. This opportunity comes with realistic long-term prospects within a market leading practice.
The firm is a complete multi-service offering giving advice to many of the World's most prestigious organisations with access to market-leading litigation, banking, finance, projects, real estate and transactional advice.
They have several sector specialisms which continue to grow. The firm has been growing in recent years and has received industry press attention for their growth into many new jurisdictions. With this comes opportunities for progression, the department can offer a route to Partnership to the right candidate. They offer flexible working and a collegiate, friendly environment that encourages training and development at all levels.
This role will involve working on complex, high quality transactional real estate finance matters acting for a broad mix of lenders and borrower clients, usually with a cross border element.
You will work alongside industry leaders and have direct access to clients to build long lasting relationships.
The training and progression offered with this role is very good, and there is a real opportunity to build a long-term career within one of the leading Real Estate Finance practices in the City of London.
- You will be a Real Estate Finance Solicitor with 1-4 years PQE.
- You will have strong academics and be commercially minded
- Experience gained at a reputable international law firm.
- Strong Real Estate Finance transactional knowledge and experience.
- You will possess the ability to manage and develop strong client relationships whilst also effectively providing support internally to the firm and colleagues.
Apply now for immediate consideration, alternatively feel free to call JMC Legal for a confidential discussion.