modern, extremely progressive law firm is seeking a talented residential property lawyer to join their team in Southend. State of the art systems, an open culture, first class management and a client base of quality rather than quantity are on offer to a newly or recently qualified solicitor or legal executive.
The firm’s standards are high and demanding but their rewards, both materially and in terms of real job satisfaction, achievement and development, make the effort worthwhile.
- The successful candidate will be joining a team of eight, working on a broad range of aspects of residential property
- They are also required to become actively involved the marketing and business development of the practice moving forward
Qualifications and Experience
- Newly Qualified / Recently Qualified solicitor or legal executive
- Candidates must be familiar with all aspects of residential property from start to completion
Salary, Contract and Benefits
- Excellent competitive salary
- Permanent, full time contract
- Benefits and bonus
If you are interested in this residential property lawyer position based in Southend, apply with your CV today.