Newly Qualified Childcare Lawyer
We are working with a busy local authority based in the Midlands area that are looking for Newly Qualified Solicitors.
If you have recently qualified or due to qualify in a few months and have taken seats within Family/Childcare then please apply today.
The duties you will partake during this contract will be as follows:
- Providing advice, representation and undertake research relating to childcare matters including; public law care proceedings, adoption, child protection and fostering.
- Carry a caseload of matters in proceedings and pre-proceedings.
- Undertake advocacy in the relevant courts and tribunals to include, CMC’s, IRH’s, PLO’s and Direction Hearings.
- Attend meetings with expert witnesses.
- Prepare briefs to Counsel for more complex hearings.
- Attend legal planning meetings when required.
If you would like to know more or know someone that would, then please send your CV to Holly Bedi- email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.