LAW Absolute have partered with an international bank who are seeking a Lawyer to support their Corporate Finance team for a period of 3-6 months.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Identifying, analysing and managing regulatory changes and risks
- Providing legal advice and support to the business on equity capital markets transactions
- Drafting and negotiating NDAs, engagement letters, indemnity letters and disclaimers
- Reviewing requests for proposal and tender documentation received by the business
You will have:
- Either a US or UK legal qualification
- Legal and regulatory knowledge of Equity Capital Markets, Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Broking businesses
- Ability to manage a number of transactions simultaneously
If the above role sounds of interest and your skillset aligns, please send your CV through to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.