Commercial Property Lawyer
TSR Legal have an exciting opportunity with an established and successful law firm based in Norfolk. Our client work on a nationwide and international basis and are looking to expand their Commercial Property team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a company with a proud heritage and a vision of success.
Basic Purpose and Scope:
As a commercial property solicitor, you will be responsible for providing legal advice across all property and planning matters. You will deal with all aspects of non-contentious commercial property and purchase and refinancing work for residential and commercial developers.
The right candidate for this position will be able to demonstrate experience in a variety of commercial property matters (Ideally 1+ year PQE). The role involves client engagement and so it is important that you are an effective communicator with a strong ability to build working relationships.
- Experience of non-contentious commercial property work
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle a diverse caseload
- Good organisational skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a team environment and share best practice with others
- Strong relationship building and client management skills
Our client provides a competitive reward package which includes but is not limited to:
- A competitive salary based on experience
- Training and progression opportunities
- A first class working environment within a leading regional law practice
If you are interested in working in a dynamic, fast paced and challenging team and are interested in the above position please apply via this advert.