Private Client Solicitor
This firm are one of the most highly regarded in Kent, they have a friendly, family-feel culture where most staff have been at the practice for over 10 years, for this reason they rarely recruit. You will find they can offer a great platform for progression.
The firm are looking to recruit and Wills and Probate practitioner to work in Ramsgate.
This firm is highly ranked in Legal 500 and is one of the largest and oldest legal practices in the area with very traditional values. They have a well-known reputation and believe in fee earners dealing with manageable caseloads so that the emphasis is on quality over quantity.
They are a very established firm with excellent, long-term relationships with clients, giving you the opportunity to make your mark and progress your career. The team is friendly and committed with an excellent local reputation.
The role will include managing and developing a mixed caseload including Probate, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Trusts and Wills.
- You will have experience managing a Wills and Probate caseload
- Applications are welcome from Solicitors, Chartered Legal Executives and Non-Admitted Private Client Practitioners
- STEP or SFE accreditation preferred but not essential
- You must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships with clients
- The firm may be flexible on full time or part time hours
- Salary is competitive with a good bonus structure
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Wills and Probate Practitioner to join this well-known, Legal 500 firm in Kent.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.